Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Brainwashing The Schoolkids For Allah [The Merciful]

Terrorists are running schools in Gaza with EU and US money? Must be another Zionist lie :

GAZA CITY, GAZA STRIP - APRIL 6: A teacher speaks to her Arabic class at the Al Shejia Basic School for Girls on April 6, 2006 in Gaza City, Gaza Strip. The Hamas sponsored school has 1,500 students from the 1st grade through 10th. Hamas won recent elections by helping to sponsor education and health care programs.

GAZA CITY, GAZA STRIP - APRIL 6: Palestinian girls excercise during a break in classes at the Al Shejia Basic School for Girls on April 6, 2006 in Gaza City, Gaza Strip. The Hamas sponsored school has 1,500 students from the 1st grade through 10th. Hamas won recent elections by helping to sponsor education and health care programs.

Comments:
---------------

Give them nothing until they can appreciate their place in the world alongside those who differ from themselves. I will not be holding my breath.

 
---------------

"Give them nothing until they can appreciate their place in the world alongside those who differ from themselves. "

well i guess that's just it isn't it. The koran states that Muslims are supreme and infidels are worth merely a fraction of a Muslim [man]. The only break in the cycle will come when Islam is no longer.

 
---------------

"The only break in the cycle will come when Islam is no longer."

You said it, and this stuff's nothing new. Twenty one years ago I was chased around town (though thankfully not caught)for flipping off a group of British Muslims who yelled at my then girlfriend and myself that they were going to take her away and (gang rape) fuck her to death. They were armed with knives and baseball bats. At the time I thought it was just another group of lads talking shit, as I'd experienced similar threats from both blacks and whites. However, it seems that this is not an ethnic issue and the Muslims have an agenda, not merely an over exuberant attitude.I agree that the Koran, in the eyes militant Muslims and their supporters, gives them license to act in barbaric ways that wouldn't be accepted if someone from my own ethnicity behaved in a similar fashion. American and European funds which are directed at Palestinian schools wind up supporting beliefs that the Koran states that it is justified to target citizens of the U.S. and EU., as they are largely not Muslim. As a consequence my belief is that they should not receive such funding and should look for it elsewhere. Once it does, there is a target; no one wants to be a target. I work with Muslims everyday from many different countries and the things they say are worrying. On the occasions I have reported their threats and opinions to my supervisors, I've been urged to keep my opinions and experiences to myself as it may encourage people to sympathise with the BNP. Me? I'm fucking flummoxed.

 
---------------

Ah Jews! They are just the liars and murderers. Nothing else. Man have to be suspicious all things related to jews or a jew behind them.

 
Post a Comment