Monday, June 12, 2006

 

A Revealing Slip Of The Tongue?

[click the picture to watch the video]



Following are excerpts from an interview with Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki, which aired on Channel 2, Iranian TV on June 7, 2006.

Manouchehr Mottaki: We emphasize the peaceful nature of our nuclear weapons... I mean... of our nuclear power plant, and nuclear energy and activities. We have no need for nuclear weapons, as we've often said. Nuclear weapons are not part of our defense doctrine.

[...]

I told the Emir of Kuwait during my visit there that while Kuwait is 120 km away from Bushehr, the population of Bushehr itself is less than 2 km from the power plant. Our people are important to us. The structure of the power plant of Bushehr can withstand earthquakes. Its technical equipment is supervised by experts. It conforms to the most up-to-date standards, and it is under the supervision of the IAEA. In other words, they will supervise the plant when it becomes operative.
Link...
[cross posted at the Infidel Bloggers Alliance]

Comments:
---------------

wuv woo

 
---------------

wuv woo 2 ;)

 
---------------

Yeah, we know how respectful of life the regime in Tehran is generally. Some of us haven't forgotten how the Ayatollah recruited teenaged boys to sweep the lands bordering Iraq for land mines.

 
---------------

I remember reading about that on the IBA a short while back. Something about the plastic keys.

 
---------------

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 
Post a Comment