Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Saudi Professor Calls For Positive Hatred Of Christians

But, but, I thought Islam was the religion of tolerance?

Click the picture (or here) for the video

Transcript :

Following are excerpts from an interview with Saudi Professor of Islamic Law Dr. Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan, which aired on Al-Majd TV on December 16, 2005.

Dr. Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan: Someone who denies Allah, worships Christ, son of Mary, and claims that God is one third of a trinity - so you like these things he says and does? Don't you hate the faith of such a polytheist who says God is one third of a trinity, or who worships Christ, son of Mary?"

Someone who permits and commits fornication - as is the case in Western countries, where fornication is permitted and not considered a problem - don't you hate this? Whoever says, "I don't hate him, is not a Muslim, my brother.[...]

This is not racism, my brother. We don't hate a polytheist because of his color, gender, blood, country, or because he is American, European, Chinese, or Asian. They are our partners in humanity. An American Muslim may be better Allah's view than all the Arabs.[...]

But if this person is an infidel - even if this person is my mother or father, God forbid, or my son or daughter - I must hate him, his heresy, and his defiance of Allah and His prophet. I must hate his abominable deeds. Moreover, this hatred must be positive hatred. It should make me feel compassion for him, and should make me guide and reform him.
Link...

Comments: Post a Comment